Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ospreys Team


this picture reminds me of the passion and drama of every intrams, year after year we put on a new team shirt and boastfully shows it off in a parade around town. here's a bit of trivia, of the many faces you see in this pic, who among them became my teammate for three years. dong bolunia told me that i'm forever doomed to suffer the agony of defeat by being cursed to be his teammate. sorry dong, though i never won a basketball championship after my first year (the sorcerers), i'm forever greatful to this guy who became a good buddy, but we did win the brain battle championship. this guy is no other than rinofel's bro, cho.
Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe greatful should grateful..hehe..kulinglingun ka ngani ni mons..heheh

gabby said...

gibbs
thanks for the correction, i'm thinkful, ay este thankful palan

Anonymous said...

huy gabby, that wasn't me who made the correction, hahaha! i wouldn't presume... :)

gibbs

gabby said...

so sino ino na anonymous

Anonymous said...

ey gabs, my email is gcadiz@inquirer.com.ph and cfone is 0917-8404173. :)

gibbs